Ants are those tiny creatures that seem so harmful and polite. But it can cause a lot of damage to your stuff. Some of those ants are poisonous and can give you small itchy blisters for some hours or days. And that can even leave a permanent mark on your body. If you scratch it hard ants can even destroy your food to get feed by themselves. They cause a lot of nuisance in our houses. They are unhygienic and the wooden ants cause damage to your furniture too. Today we are going to see how to troubleshoot ants as we all have heard precautions are better than cure. So, this is for them too who do not have an ant infestation in their home yet.
To get rid of ants there are some tips that you should follow:
- Always make sure you don’t leave over food and other eatable stuff for a time period of more than 1 hour, the other way is to clean the kitchen always at night before you go to sleep and keep your leftover food in an airtight container. encounter fire ants or the ants that bites.
- Mix vinegar and water in a ratio of one by one each respectively and fill it in a bottle with a sprinkler on top of it and spray it in each of the corners if possible, it would definitely help you in ant control especially the red ones.
- Find wooden damage baits in the house then pour boric acid on them all the ants would run away.
- More popular tricks to ant control are pouring or spraying lemon juice on their baits.
- Some people use cinnamon directly on the baits while some people prefer cinnamon oil upon the baits that could easily destroy their baits and help you save your garden from ant infestation by ant control.
- Mint is something that all kinds of pests hate. As soon as you see ants in your house try to spray mint water on them. It will remove all kinds of pests from your house with ants too.
- You can also use water mixed with baking soda. That’s the cheapest pest solution & home remedy that you can use to
- Most of the people believe in getting professional help when it comes to ant control as they have proper equipment and experience as well so they can make your job get done easily without talking too much time, it is expensive but are totally worth it as they provide a great environment for pests like ants and you don’t have to make sure that your furniture is damaged by ants or not because it isn’t as professionals don’t give you a chance to complain.
Now many of you must be thinking where to get these professional teams or which team is the best so don’t worry. You can reach them easily without any trouble after the work is done. You can give your reviews honestly so it would be beneficial for others. This would sure help you in pest control Buderim. If you hire the best pest control company then they will give the best & effective results. Contact the ant removal experts on 0720 004 287 today if there is an ant Infestation in your home.